• 4:16:00 AM, Monday, May 05, 2008

Heh, didn't get to go anywhere today. My uncle (the groom's dad) is heading home to info tonight. Like midnight flight, gonna be so tiring for him man. But he prefers it like that, so he kinda don't waste time. By the time he arrives back in Surabaya, he can go straight to work :/ Gosh, another workaholic, just like my dad. HAHA. Oh well, same kinda man I swear. When they're overseas, non-stop phonecalls back. Busy people..

They headed to the market today. But I didn't see the point in following lah. So the 'kids' stayed home. Everyone each one one computer, damn cute. haha! Except that Jenny's using my com and I'm using the main desktop at home. Haha, it's a REALLY huge screen man. Pretty cool though, nice to watch shows online (: So whole day at home I watched finish Fated to Love You! It's still ongoing, so series isn't completed yet. But it's stupidly funny at alot of the parts, quite a cute movie they have there (: Then I went around surfing Youtube for videos.

These are the videos I saw!
2008 Gamma Cheerleading - CHAMPIONS!(:


Part of Boy Meets Girl - Reverie IV: Souls Intertwined




Part of Nadine's item - Reverie IV: Souls Intertwined


Heh, then Jenny and I were just surfing around for American Idol videos, Connie Talbot and all. Before that I was trying to find the Fated to Love You OST! Very nice (: Oh guess what, I'm watching Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle on watch-movies.net! Heh, don't think I'll finish watching it tonight, but I'll definitely watch it. Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay was just plain HILARIOUS I swear. Haha! Caught it with Brian the weekend he booked out from confinement. Haha, though I still keep my stand that it's totally X-RATED despite someone's constant reminders that it's absolutely not, and that it's just EDUCATIONAL. Lol. It so is! Omg I felt like embarrassed watching it. Lol :p

I'm really hoping tmr will be a REAL shopping day. Haha, since the day we arrived we kept saying we'll be going shopping everyday, but it kinda always failed? We never got around to it. HAHA. So yeah, Budi said, okay tmr, shopping whole day. North South East West Chadstone, wherever we wanna go shop. Heh.

And no, I doubt I'll be able to catch you a koala bear. Nor a kangaroo. Lol, even if I succeeded in catching it, no way I'll be able to get past the Australian and Singapore customs. HAHA. I can be your koala bear ((: But make sure you train enough strength in ARMY to sustain my weight! XD

Heh, I'm certainly not about to go back to Singapore in 5 days' time with luggages and/or boxes full of FRUITS and nothing else! Haha, must definitely buy other things (:

Besides that, PHOTOS will be up soon((: The wedding photos of Budi and Tingh are already on facebook. I selected 60 of them, couldn't put all cos there're way too many. Anyway those are just random photos, not the really posed ones. Those the professional photographer took have to wait for like a month before he'll give the CD, so then I'll put them up again (:

I miss you too (: And I can't wait for YOU to hold ME in your arms again<3

loved at : 4:16:00 AM

MYFOOTPRINTS-.BLOGSPOT.COM
The Girl ♠

s h a r o n (:
08'10'1989

tkgs.4e1.
tjc.19/06.

dancer (:
to see us dance is to hear our hearts speak

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you.
But I did, I do, and I will.
- Unknown Author


Tagboard ♠



Links ♠

Aaron Ryu
Ain
Amelia
Anavil
Angel
Bixia
Brian
Caroline
Charmaine
Cherie
Chuan Li
Claudia
Cui Shan
Dun Hao
Hui Xian
Jane
Janice
Jasmine
Kenneth
Marlene
Maryam
Melody
Meng Ai
Nicole
Pei Zhi
Rachel
Rebecca
Rong Qi
Ryan
Seha
Shu Wei
Suyan
Swee Huang
Tian Qi
Tiffany
Wanting
Wenyuan
Xiao Yun
Xuefang
Ying Qi
Zheya

prettyshots

August 2006September 2006October 2006November 2006December 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007May 2007June 2007July 2007August 2007November 2007December 2007January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008

Thank you ♠

Designer/%PURPUR.black-
Codes: detonatedlove
Icons: lilbrokenangel